Every day at 3:00pm my brain convinces me that I will perish without a cup of coffee and cookies. Am I the only one with this affliction? Should I start a support group? Do I need an intervention? Will there be cookies and coffee at the intervention?
This is the perfect 3:00pm cookie. The best bite of sugar & caffeine. They are super easy to make, unique enough to impress your friends, and so indulgent. My recommendation: dip these cookies in a warm cup of coffee. Proceed to walk through the gates of baked good heaven.
- 3 c. white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules (do not use regular ground coffee!)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 c. room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, instant coffee, and baking soda.
- In a separate larger bowl, whisk the sugars, butter, and vanilla for about a minute
- Add eggs 1 at a time, and beat them in thoroughly.
- Add in your flour mixture gradually, switching to a rubber spatula to mix until just combined
- Stir in chocolate chips. Save a couple for yourself.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop about a tablespoon of dough each onto cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
Servings: 36 cookies